Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fear Nerf?

It looks like they're reducing the amount of damage a target that is feared can withstand before fear breaks. I'm curious as to who at blizzard actually thinks this is a good idea, as if our CC abilities were overpowered anyways. Most of my CC abilities get trinketed, and then diminishing returns makes a second cast pointless.

I cant count how many times I've been CCed to death by other classes, even when I use the human racial ability. Reducing the amount of damage a warlock can do on a spell that is already crippled by diminishing returns? I rarely use fear as it is because it has become such a weak spell, and now with the reduced damage intake I'll might remove it from my spell bar.

Nowadays PvP is all about melee combat, because they can do simmilar DPS, but thhey can wear leather or better, and their hitpoints far outnumber the caster classes. Soul link may offset this by a small ammount but only by a 2-3k max, not the 10k above us that plate wearers have. Simmilarly geared melee classes can burn me down alot faster than i can even think about damaging them, I find this quite unbalanced. Good job blizzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment